Whether you're looking for a job or just curious about what employers are looking for, this blog article will teach you everything you need to know! Learn how to impress employers with your resume, how to prepare for an interview, and more.
Before you even think about submitting your resume, it's important to understand on what basis the employer is looking for employing people. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
Image Source: Google
-The company's culture
-The job title and what it entails
-The company's size and how busy it is
-Current technologies being used in the company
Once you have a good understanding of what the employer is looking for, you can start crafting your resume. There are a few tips to follow:
-Make sure your resume is easy to read. Use clean formatting, fonts that are easy to read, and no extraneous information.
-Keep your resume short and to the point. You want to be able to highlight key points quickly on a resume.
-Use keywords when describing your skills and experience. This will help you find matches in job postings more easily.
Common Interview Questions
1. Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult situation.
2. How do you handle criticism?
3. What motivates you to keep working?
4. Do you have any experience leading a team?
5. Tell me about a time when you had to sell yourself or your work to someone.
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in your current job?
7. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
8. Give me an example of how you handled a difficult situation at work.