Organizing Your Garage Organization is a great idea to make your garage a more organized and clutter free place. You can even search online for more information about Garage wall storage.
Image Source: Google
If you're looking for ways to organize your garage, you'll want to check out these 10 terrific garage wall storage solutions.
1. Use shelves to store bikes and other small items on the wall near the door.
2. Hang a coat rack on the wall near the door. This will help you easily grab a coat when you need it.
3. Create a storage area in the corner of your garage by attaching a large storage basket to the wall.
4. Hang a shelf above your carport to store gardening supplies, tools, and other items.
5. Install hooks on the wall above your carport or in another strategic location to hang hats, umbrellas, and other items that need quick access.
6. Add more shelves to an existing cabinet or IKEA dresser to create an organized space for tools and sporting equipment.
7. Install hooks on the walls of your garage to hold gardening tools, buckets, and other items necessary for gardening activities outdoors.
8. Create an extra-large storage area in your garage by installing cabinets on either side of a door and linking them together with wire shelving units .
9. Install hooks on the walls of your garage to hold gardening tools, buckets, and other items necessary for gardening activities outdoors.
10. Install hooks on the walls of your garage to hang sports jerseys, helmets, and other items used by your kids.