It is good for your health to keep your car clean. These tips will allow you to get a higher price for your car when you want to sell it.
1. The floor mats must be removed. Use a vacuum to clean the floor and seat. Dust can trigger allergies so make sure to vacuum the whole floor mats. You can find the best car interior cleaning services via gtmotorsports.ca/professional-car-cleaning-service-calgary/.
Image Source: Google
2. Use a soft brush for cleaning the upper parts such as doors or dashboard. Dust and dirt can be removed with a soft brush.
3. Spray cleaner on your door and seat. Use a dry cloth to rub them. You can also use laundry detergent if you don't have an upholstery cleaner. Combine a teaspoon of detergent and a glass of warm water. Place the cloth in the detergent and then squeeze the fabric. Then rub them vigorously on the affected area. You must ensure that there is no water left in the car.
4. Carpets in your car should be cleaned the same way as the seats. If you don't want mold to grow in your car, you should not use water to clean it.
5. Clean the dashboard, as well as any other parts of your car made from wood or plastic. Use a soft cloth with laundry detergent to clean the dashboard. Dry it with a soft towel.
You can even search online for more information about car interior cleaning services.